THE PROJECT :
COMMUNAUTE DE COMMUNES PEVELE-CAREMBAULT
La Passerelle, an ecolonomical building
The offices, which are leased, are a showcase for new and growing entrepreneurs. They benefit from good visibility and an exemplary work tool.
The multiplicity of functions could have been a handicap, OUVERT makes it an asset. From the greenhouse to the offices, from the restaurant to the workshop, everything contributes to the balance of the project. To create a network, to be inspired, to spread throughout the territory. The building is not only a pilot but also a demonstrator for the rest of the developing area.
- Contracting authority : Communauté de Communes Pévèle-Carembault (CCPC)
- Team : MAES architectes, OUVERT, Moduo, SL2EC, Osmose, EPEA
- Mission : Project management
- Amount of the works : €3 million
- Surface : 1 625 m² Net Floor Area
- Location : Ennevelin (59, North)